Jean-Baptiste Leca, Ph.D.
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Stone handling behavior and tradition in Japanese macaques
- What is stone handling behavior?
- Manual coordination and laterality in stone handling
- Integrative method used to study stone handling behavior
- Main results obtained
- Direct social influence on the acquisition of stone handling behavior by infants
- Indirect social influence on the long-term maintenance of the stone handling tradition
- Transformation of the stone handling tradition over time
- Phylogeny and behavioral predisposition for handling stones